- About Us
- Working Groups
- Budget Transparency
- Business Permits & Licensing System (BPLS)
- Education and Human Resources Development
- ICT Governance
- Judicial System
- National Quality Infrastructure
- National Single Window (NSW)
- Performance Governance System(PGS)
- Philippine Business Registry (PBR)
- Philippine Services Coalition
- Power & Energy
- WEF-Global Competitiveness Report
- Ease of Doing Business Report
- IMD-World Competitiveness Yearbook
- TI-Corruption Perceptions Index
- HF-Economic Freedom Index
- WEF-Global Information Technology Report
- WEF-Travel and Tourism Report
- WIPO-Global Innovation Index
- WB-Logistics Performance Index
- FFP-Fragile States Index
- WEF-Global Enabling Trade Report
- WEF-Global Gender Gap Report
- Contact Us
2015 CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SURVEY BUSINESS PERMITS AND LICENSING SYSTEM (Renewal of Mayor's Permit)
Calling the attention of businessmen:
The 2015 Business Permits & Licensing System Customer Experience Survey is now ongoing!
The survey is annually conducted by the National Competitiveness Council, in coordination with the Regional Offices of the Department of Trade and Industry.
Through this survey, we can evaluate your experience of renewing Mayor's Permit in your respective Local Government Units (LGUs). This will help your Local Government to improve services in your locality.
All information submitted in this survey will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Thank you very much!
Take survey now: